Kamis, 11 Oktober 2012

Boutique to Know: D'ZIRE

I'm excited to present a new Boutique to Know to y'all.  D'ZIRE is a Houston based online plus size boutique who has commissioned yours truly as buyer.  I've been working for months with this boutique to bring you plus size clothes that have the Chastity stamp of approval.  

The best part is that I even get to shop the boutique that I helped pick out clothes for.  Below is a dress that I picked up from D'ZIRE before their launch.  I'm a greedy fashion girl.  I like to get mine before everybody else.  Don't judge me.    I would love to know what you think so far.  



Here are some more fun pieces from D'ZIRE.  
Jumpsuit $65/Dress $99


Outfit Logistics:  Dress - DZIRE $240 (belt included) call customer service to order at 7138396683, Shoes - Thrifted, Bag - Gifted, Lip - MAC (Mix of Lady Danger & Ruby Woo -- I wanted and orange red)

Shop & Stay tuned into new arrivals here:
www.dzireboutique.com 


Boutique to Know: D'ZIRE Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar