Kamis, 24 November 2011

Washing that Gray out of my Hair

So they say youth is wasted on the young and it is, but on this wonderful Thanksgiving one thing I am definitely thankful for is being alive, healthy, and blessed.  And with being alive means getting older I guess that is just something I'll have to work with.  Turning 31 (gosh is looks like such an old number) I have had to adjust to a  few things:  1. Eyesight - no more 20/20 2. Gray hair - I have to figure out what kind how to wash this gray out of my hair 3.  The ability of my body not reacting to bad diet choices.  So with my glasses, hair dye, & running shoes in hand I am thankful.   Now on the fun stuff...

Plus Size blog, plus size clothing, JIBRI, Ashley Stewart
Outfit Logistics

Glasses - Diane von Furstenberg $179 (ValuVision)
*All the prices reflect today's black Friday sale per the item's website

Plus Size blog, plus size clothing, JIBRI, Ashley Stewart

Plus Size blog, plus size clothing, JIBRI, Ashley Stewart
I probably don't say it often enough to my readers, but I love you & HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Washing that Gray out of my Hair Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar