Rabu, 30 November 2011

Hello...Good Morning...Let's Go Let's Go

I have been up since 5 am.  I went to spin class then to the grocery store to get some some breakfast items.  Now I am blogging/cooking.  You might say that I am little crunk.  The burst of energy from exercise has got me going.  I thought I would share an outfit that conveys my upbeat mood day.  I hope you enjoy.  Have a great day!

Plus size clothing, workwear, Lane Bryant, Shoe Dazzle, Talbots
 Outfit Logistics 

Bow Blouse - Ladan's Closet $89
Wool Skirt - Talbots $130 (sold out)
Burgandy Tights - We Love Colors $15
Glasses - Michael Kors $179
Plus size clothing, workwear, Lane Bryant, Shoe Dazzle, Talbots

Plus size clothing, workwear, Lane Bryant, Shoe Dazzle, Talbots

Oh and really quick I want to use my blog as a place where others can sell their plus size clothing.  Some of you may noticed that I have a shop where I sell plus size clothing that did not work out for me, but could maybe work for someone else.  If interested, all the information you need is on the SHOP page.  

Hello...Good Morning...Let's Go Let's Go Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar