Rabu, 19 Oktober 2011

Oh Autumn, How I Love Thee

I can't believe that God actually let Fall visit Texas.  When you have lived in 100+ weather for 40+ days you begin to wonder that if it's even possible for it to get cold.  The high today was actually 70 degrees  and the low 42.  This is proof that small miracles happen everyday.

Plus size dress, plus size clothing, ASOS Curve

Outfit Logistics

Dress - Asos $48
Trench - Asos (Sold out) Similar $114
Leggings - Nordstrom Rack $30
Shoes - Nordstrom Rack $60

Plus size dress, plus size clothing, ASOS Curve

Plus size dress, plus size clothing, ASOS Curve

I thought I'd give you a close up on a pair of shoes that I got for my birthday.  They also have an adorable mini wedge on the bottom.  I picked these up at Nordstrom Rack in Park Lane Dallas.  It has an endless selection of size 10s, 10.5s, 11s, 12, & I even saw some 13s.  I love scanning the Nordstrom Rack shoes...I know there is going to be something there that I will like and that is in my size.  

Oh Autumn, How I Love Thee Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar