Rabu, 26 Oktober 2011

What is that Velvet?

One of the best lines in the movie, "Coming to America," is "What is that Velvet?  And every time I see anything that is or looks like velvet that line either comes out of my mouth or runs through my head.   If you would like to partake in that hilarious line in the movie, please see the youtube video below. 

Plus size clothing, JIBRI, Talbots, Velvet
Plus size clothing, JIBRI, Talbots, Velvet

I through these flats were so fun.  They have a crisscross elastic band making them look "so ballerina."  They surprisingly came from Payless.  Oh and the velveteen jacket that I picked up from Talbots is sooooo nice.  It is so structured and the material feels great.  It really has a rich look. 

Plus size clothing, JIBRI, Talbots, Velvet

Outfit Logistics

Jacket - Talbots $139
Skirt - JIBRI $110
Shoes - Payless $26



Plus size clothing, JIBRI, Talbots, Velvet

What is that Velvet? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar