Kamis, 17 Maret 2011

Frugalista Find: Norma Kamali Jumpsuit

I thought I'd share with you a quick find from the Norma Kamali Collection at Walmart.  This collection, for me, has been my answer to casual chic.  I am girl who never has an issue dressing up, but casual always seems to take so long to put together something together that is not a ball gown or my gym sweats.   This jumpsuit is perfect. It is comfortable, cute, versitle, and only $22 bucks!!! The sizes range from 1X to 4X.  I know I am putting my business out there...LOL...but my jumpsuit is a 4X.  I bought it in that size because I was unsure of the sizing and my lower body.  I could have went down a size, the jumpsuit is rather roomy.  (For my non plus readers, the jumpsuit is available for you also starting at an XS at $15).

Outfit Logistics
Shoes:  ShoeDazzle $40 
Pin:  Banana Republic $18 (I bought it on clearance, but did find it elsewhere for $99)
Belt: Michael Kors from TJMaxx $40



I am defninetly not a big WalMart shopper, but I always randomly check the Norma Kamali Collection for new pieces.  And more recently, they have decided to offer the line in plus sizes.  Have you bought anything from this colleciton, if so, what?  I love Norma Kamali for WalMart, what do you think about the line. Ooooo Oooo and one more thing, shipping for Walmart is 97 cents per item!!!

Frugalista Find: Norma Kamali Jumpsuit Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar