Rabu, 09 Maret 2011

A fish called MonifC

MonifC returns again with swimsuits for the curvy girl.  I credit MonifC for offering the most stylish swimsuits that the plus size woman has every seen.  The designs seem to have really thought about the curvy figure and what cuts would look best on the body.  She even offers a 2 bikini that curvy women can realistically pull off.  What I love most about the bikini is that is designed in the same fashion of the retro suntops of the 60s.  It gives great coverage, but at the same time a lot of sexy!





And if your are too shy for the bikini, the monaco give a hint of bikini with all the coverage. 






I don't want to forget about my frugalistas.  I recently purchased a swimsuit from Norma Kamali for Walmart.  Its very chic and super flattering.  The sizes go up to a 3X and is only $21.  I read some reviews saying that the suit is for the small busted.  So note that in case you decide to order.  I tried on mine and it was perfect for me. 





I think I will pick up the Monaco this year.  Which one are you eyeing for you summer time fun?

A fish called MonifC Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar