Sabtu, 01 Maret 2014

Celebrity Style Capture: Amber Riley

Amber Riley, SimplyBe Illusion Monochrome Dress, Plus Size Black & White Dress
When it come to fashion on the red carpets executed in plus size former Glee Star and Dancing with the Stars winner,  Amber Riley, is always a favorite of mine.  I've enjoyed seeing her personal style grow as she has grown into a woman. When I saw this photo via Stylish Curves "Get the Look" segment, I knew I had to have it.  It's always awesome when celebs wear something that accessible to us regular folk.  I am a follower of hers on Instagram and I love how she hashtags #ballinonabudget.  She always does an awesome mix of high and low pieces.  High/low mixing is something that I truly believe in when building a wardrobe. Anyways, I'm loving Amber in this dress and I may be slightly jealous of how she is filling out the top. O_o

Style Note:  This dress is great if you are trying to create a curvier shape.  I think Amber also proves that it looks better on a bustier body type as well.   This dress sold out soon after Amber  wore it, but here are a few similar options here, here, and here.  
Make-Up Note:  I really want to start experimenting with make-up more.  I usually have my one look, switch up my lipsticks and that's all I got.  LOL!  My mom gave me a whole bunch of Revlon products from Walgreens (where she works).  I am just now staring to dive in, but I'm having fun so far.  I found out with this look that by just following the directions on the back of the eyeshadow container actually works.  Who knew?!?   
Amber Riley, SimplyBe Illusion Monochrome Dress, Plus Size Black & White Dress

Amber Riley, SimplyBe Illusion Monochrome Dress, Plus Size Black & White Dress
Outfit - Dress - SimplyBE (similar), Shoes - Calvin Klein (via Nordstrom Rack in store), Clutch - Nordstrom

Celebrity Style Capture: Amber Riley Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar