Selasa, 04 Maret 2014

Tut Tut, It Looks Like Rain

Anna Scholz, Plus size blogger, plus size fashion

So it's been raining in the bay on and off for about a week now.  Although I know it is much needed rain, it can make it rather gloomy.  I am so used to seeing sunshine.  This is when I have to make my own sunshine.  I love wearing bright colors when it's gloomy outside.  It picks up my mood.  I'm a person who thrives on natural light.  

Style Notes:  This was my first official purchase from Anna Scholz.  I actually ordered from the UK website.  I love the skirt.  It fits great.  I did have to do a couple alterations.  I sew up the split and I took in the waist.  Please note that the shipping is rather pricey, but I will say that is fast.  I got the skirt in 5 days.  This was on sale so even with shipping it was still over 50% off.  I definitely plan on wearing this a few different ways. Also, the scarf I'm wearing is a swimsuit cover as well.  I won't be going on vacay for a little bit, but this was too pretty not to bring out before then.  
Anna Scholz, Plus size blogger, plus size fashion

Anna Scholz, Plus size blogger, plus size fashion
Top - Target, Skirt - Anna Scholz, Scarf - c/o MadisonPlus, Shoes - Michael Kors (similar), Lip - MAC Lady Danger, Bag - c/o W Concepts 

Tut Tut, It Looks Like Rain Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar