Selasa, 11 Maret 2014

Lavender Loves

Plus size fashion, boohoo, lavender jacket, lavendar plus size skirt
I am in love with everything pastel this spring and lavender is no exception.  This color makes me feel just like an Easter egg and I like it.  LOL.  I just want to say that I have on lavender lipstick and fingernail polish as well.  I may have gone too far, but I was having so much fun in this color.  I trotted around in this look today while I was running errands.  I must say it's super comfortable.  

Style Notes:  So I got this from the Boohoo plus range.  They only go up to a UK 20 and so that's the size I got in the top and bottom.  This line would be considered jr. plus sizes which sizes slightly smaller than regular plus sizes.  This skirt did have some give so I was able to work with it.  I do wish, however, that the skirt was longer.  A midi, in my opinion, should be around 29 inches, this one was only 25.  These pieces also came in mint, cream, and black. 
Plus size fashion, boohoo, lavender jacket, lavendar plus size skirt

Plus size fashion, boohoo, lavender jacket, lavendar plus size skirt

Plus size fashion, boohoo, lavender jacket, lavendar plus size skirt
Outfit:  Jacket - Boohoo, Skirt - Boohoo, Top - Target (similar), Flats - Steve Madden (similar)

Lavender Loves Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar