Rabu, 05 Desember 2012

Boutique to Know: LUCY


Canada based boutique LUCY, (Love. Uniquely, Curvy, You) has most recently started offering pieces from their brick and mortar boutique, online.  Owner, Sonya Perkins, has filled this boutique with fabulous frocks for your curves.  I'm loving the fun and vibrant colors. LUCY is definitely a boutique to remember when trying to figure out where to get that perfect party dress.  My favorite is the teal gown.  I've been digging full length dresses lately.  What's your favorite piece?

Shopping Tip:  One of my shopping secrets is to frequent the pages of boutiques.  If I let a piece slip past me and it sells out from the original retailer, a lot of the time with a little google search, I can find that item at a boutique.  






Check out LUCY here:
101-20565 Fraser Hwy
Langley, BC V3A4G3

Facebook



Boutique to Know: LUCY Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar