Rabu, 14 September 2011

Someone Please Help Me Zip My Dress

So my husband had to leave early for work, which left me by  to my own devices try and zip up my dress.   I don't have the luxury of long arms and the zipper did not have a hole in it so I could catch it with a (GASP) wire hanger...LOL.  I knew I was wearing a cardi over the dress, so the back would not be exposed.  I zipped up the dress as far as I could, threw the cardigan on, and trotted off in hopes that one of the girls at the office could help me.  I ended up totally forgetting to ask someone and I ended up with my dress not all the way zipped up the whole day.  Note to self:  When hubby leaves early wear something that I can actually zip.  


Plus size blog, plus size clothing, jibri, TJMaxx, Girl About Town

Outfit Logistics
Dress:  JIBRI (about 2 years old) $240
Cardigan:  TJMaxx $20
Patent Leather Belt:  Nordstrom $15
Shoes:  Evans $30
Firefly Pin:  Lane Bryant (about 10 years old) - $15
Lipstick:  MAC Girl about Town (which is obviously my fav. right now)

Plus size blog, plus size clothing, jibri, TJMaxx, Girl About Town


I just wanted to share a little trick with you gals.  This dress is a one-shoulder dress, but I thought it would make a great dress to wear to the office.  Asymmetrical necklines can easily be covered up with a cardigan or blazer.  This will make them appropriate for the workplace.  My office stays pretty chilly, so a cardigan is the perfect addition for me


Someone Please Help Me Zip My Dress Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar