Minggu, 06 Februari 2011

Things I Heart! Happy Valentine's Day

With Valentine's Day coming up I wanted to share some of my favorite things (I guess like Oprah does..lol).  Some of the things I have blogged on...some I haven't, but just the same I wanted to share.  As you can see, I really buy a lot of things that are pink and super girly.   And since Valentine's is themed in pink and red and is on February 14th...well you see where I am going with this.  Anyways, I did also want to point out some of my favorites of the favorites.  I love love love the EO Chocolate and Mint lotion --- it really is a piece of heaven.  I also use the shampoo products.  You will not be able to resist the smell and the minty feel.  I think everyone knows I love my MAC lipstick.  I also really love Cacique's Hipster panties.  They fit great and don't ride up.  I honestly love all the products I listed.  



  1. EO Chocolate & Mint Lotion - $5
  2. MAC Saint Germain Lipstick - $14.50
  3. London & Paris Coffee Cups - $3.99 at TJMaxx
  4. Mulberry for Target Pink Leopard Bag - $65
  5. Patricia Field Bordello Hot Pink Glitter Platform - $88 (They go up to a size 12 ladies)
  6. Mary GreenSleep Mask Breakfast at Tiffany's  - $36
  7. The Curvy Girl's Guide to Style - $12 (ok, I know it's a shameless plug, but I love my book and it matches the color scheme)
  8. Cacique Polka Dot Microfiber Hipster - $15
  9. Cacique Silky Heart Print Charm Wrap - $45
  10. The JESSIE Vintage Inspired PINK CUPCAKES Full Apron - $29
  11. Evans Pink Wellies - $32 
  12. Travel Wallet - $50
  13. Padfolio - Gifted (but I am sure you can Google one)
  14. Chanel Pink Explosion Blush - $45
I hope you enjoyed my list.  Share with me some of your favorite things, so I can try them. 




Things I Heart! Happy Valentine's Day Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar