Jumat, 14 Januari 2011

Blogger Conference

I thought I would share this with you guys since I know I have a few readers/bloggers in Texas.  God's Favorite Shoes invited me to go to this Bloggers Conference in Austin, TX.  

***Side note:  So I am a little ashamed that I just found out the capital of Texas is Austin.  I really need to talk to the capital making people in Texas it obviously should be Houston or Dallas...lol.  I really just can't imagine why it isn't.  

Anyways, moving right along,  this conference looks super fun and if you register before March 1 the cost is $45.  The conference is March 12-13th.  They have some great speakers from fantastic blogs, fabulous events, and even great classes for blog improvement.   


Sounds fun right!  Anyways, I just thought I would share.  You can find out more information at http://texasstylecouncil.com/.   Let me know if any of you decide to go.

Blogger Conference Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar