Rabu, 28 Januari 2015

7 Dresses for Valentine's Day


Here's a quick little roundup of some cute dresses that can help you find a look for  Valentine's Day.  With this roundup, I wanted to do something a little different. I get a lot of questions on body type recommendations.  So I'll list the body type below and then list the dress number beside it that I would recommend for that body type. Please note that I do truly believe that you should wear whatever you feel good in and that maybe something that might not be line with your body type, but I do want to put the information here for those that want it. 

Apple  2, 4, 5, 6, 7 | Rectangle:  2, 3, 4, 6, 7 | Inverted Triangle 2, 5, 6, 7 | Hourglass 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 | Pear 1, 2, 3, 6

7 Dresses for Valentine's Day Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar