Jumat, 10 Mei 2013

Peplum Confusion

Peplum skirt, plus size peplum skirt, plus size fashion, JIBRI

Life in California has been pretty awesome this week.  I had a major (and I mean major) media outlet interview me this week.  Once it materializes, I definitely clue you in, but just note when I got the email my stomach started hurting. (A symptom that I often get when I'm nervous).  I also made some good connections.  I found an wonderful tailor (yes this important in my mind).  The shop I'm going to is Vitarelli Tailoring in Santa Clara.  It's run by the cutest Italian older gentleman, who definitely has skills.   I can say that I am starting to get acclimated to California living.  The mosquitoes are still the devil, but aren't they always going to be?  I also bought tickets the indie show for FFFWeek.  I kind of pumped.  I love New York and I love being in the among people with common interests   It's like being around family.  Anyways, I hope I get to see some of you next month.  

Style Note:  Santa Clara/San Francisco weather can be quite chilly.  You always need to have a jacket, but I hate trying to pair jackets with peplums.  It totally confuses me, it always seems like way too much is going on when I try to wear a long coat.  I opted for a short cap for minimal interference with the peplum. If it had been colder I would have opted for a Canadian Icons jacket.  I still don't think it was the best choice, but it was the best of what I had.  I'm still working on the perfect solution. 

Peplum skirt, plus size peplum skirt, plus size fashion, JIBRI

Peplum skirt, plus size peplum skirt, plus size fashion, JIBRI

Peplum skirt, plus size peplum skirt, plus size fashion, JIBRI
Outfit Details - Top - JCPenney, Skirt - JIBRI, Necklace - Target, Cape - Dzire Boutique

Peplum Confusion Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar