Minggu, 27 April 2014

Gingham Style

Plus Size gingham peplum top, Plus Size Outfit Ideas

I am head over heels in love with this top. Some of your may remember me featuring in the Spring Staples post.  I've probably worn 20 times since I bought it.  It's a classic print in a beautiful color.  The peplum style makes it easy to wear in multiple ways.  

Style Notes:  There is no stretch in this shirt...I repeat there is no stretch in this shirt. LOL.  I ended up buying the size 22 because I was worried about the lack of stretch in the arm areas and I was right.  This left the top being too large in the bust and waist.   If you don't want to have to take everything to the tailor you can do some of the things I did above to give it a more tailored look.  You see that I added a belt, tucked in, and tied my shirt up.  These all took some of the volume out of the body part.  I haven't yet, but I will probably have this shirt taken in.  Because I love and wear it so much, I would definitely like to get that perfect fit.  This is definitely one of my staples for the spring/summer. 

Plus Size gingham peplum top, Plus Size Outfit Ideas

Plus Size gingham peplum top, Plus Size Outfit Ideas

Plus Size gingham peplum top, Plus Size Outfit Ideas
Gingham Top - Macys, Jeans - Madison Plus (similar), Navy Skirt - JIBRI, Floral Skirt - H&M (similar), Striped Flats - Steve Madden (similar), Sandals - TJMaxx (similar), Jeweled Necklace - c/o Carolee

Gingham Style Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar