Rabu, 23 April 2014

Easter Style

Plus Size african print, bow blouse, plus size blog
This year I had a little Easter soiree at Casa de B & Chastity.  I made some of my favorite dishes that included crockpot Barbecue shrimp and a Strawberry Pie.  I've linked both the recipes. If you want something that is delicious and will impress your family or guests these are my two highly recommended nom noms! Please note that you don't want to skimp on making the glaze for your pie by purchasing the pre-made glaze.  It's well worth it to make it yourself and it's really not hard. You can even make it a little healthier if you want.  I plan to sub in truvia for the sugar next time.  Anyways, I hope you all had a lovely Easter.  


Style Notes:  The top is from InStyle Essentials and is one of those tops that are supposed to be tailored for bustier women.  In my opinion, they work for the women who have to buy a larger top just to fit the bust area, but they have a smaller waist (42 inches and below) underneath.   I'm not one of those women so my top was a sized for a 40F so that it would fit my waist.  The top fit fine after the sizing up and I thought it was adorable.  The skirt is from Demestiks and upon writing this I see the shop is on vacation.  Sorry about that.  I did the skirt customized to my measurement and with my length preference.  Keep in mind that there is no stretch in this skirt.  Also, you will want to size up on the shoes.  I had a couple of readers say that the shoes run small.  I sized up to a 12 and they fit perfectly.  

strawberry pie, barbecue shrimp


Plus Size african print, bow blouse, plus size blog

Plus Size african print, bow blouse, plus size blog
Top:  c/o InStyle Essentials, Skirt: Demestiks, Shoes - ASOS

Easter Style Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar