Minggu, 06 April 2014

Designer to Watch: Apple Charlotte

Plus size designer, Apple Charlotte, Plus size Fashion
I found designer, Apple Charlotte, through Pinterest and immediately fell in love with her collection.  To me it gives me this whole Marsha Brady vibe and who didn't think Marsha was fab?  I did a little research and found out that this UK blogger/designer created this collection as apart of a school project for graduation.  It's currently not for sale, but I'm hoping that this Apple Charlotte will produce this line. I'm excited to see what's to come from this talented lady.  It's designers like these that allow our industry to move forward with their creativity and innovation. You can catch the entire collection here.  Personally, I adore the cape and the cream pants.  What's your favorite piece?
Plus size designer, Apple Charlotte, Plus size Fashion

Plus size designer, Apple Charlotte, Plus size Fashion, chic cape

Plus size designer, Apple Charlotte, Plus size Fashion


Designer to Watch: Apple Charlotte Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar