Jumat, 20 Desember 2013

Glovely

Gloves, winter accessories, chic gloves
Polka Dot - Target, Long Leopard - LaCrasia Gloves, Ruffle - Talbots, Pink Bow - Espow, Fushia - Banana Republic, Tan Cashmere - Neimans Last Call, Driving - Macys, Long Black - Kenneth Cole

I have this love/hate relationship with winter.  I hate to be cold, but I love the layers and all the fashion that comes with dressing warmly.  Gloves are a definite fun part of the season and seeing that I loathe having cold hands, I make it a point to pick up a pair or two every season.  Leather and cashmere gloves are always my favorites.  I hope this helps in your glove hunt.  Happy Shopping!

Style Note - The teal ruffle gloves & the tan driving gloves have the smart touch technology.  Those are the gloves that allow you to keep the gloves on and still use your phone.   Also, for those concerned about the long glove fit, I personally have the Lacrasia long velvet gloves in both leopard and black. The comfortably cover my elbow. 

Glovely Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar