Minggu, 08 Desember 2013

Christmas Card


Holiday dress, plus size dress, simplybe, sequin dress
B & I shot our Christmas card today, so I thought I would share my look for it.  I think every plus blogger has this dress and rightfully so.  It's like the perfect holiday dress.   I've had mine for some time, but just needed a reason to wear it.  I'm sure quite a few of your have been eyeing this dress, so I figured I give you the low down on it.  I was nervous about it because I really couldn't tell from the fabric how it was going to fit.  It's stretchy, so if you are unsure on your sizing then not to worry it will have some give.  It's a beautiful dress, but like with most sequin items the sequin can rub your skin.  I paired with tights, because it's on the short side. 

Style Note: My gloves are opera length but I decided to wear them scrunched.  They come up comfortably to my elbow.  They do come past my elbow, but because of my arm size that's when they start to roll.  I have another pair in leopard.  I ADORE them.  
Holiday dress, plus size dress, simplybe, sequin dress
A photo mistake, but I thought it was cute. LOL
Holiday dress, plus size dress, simplybe, sequin dress
Dress - SimplyBe, Gloves - LaCrasia Gloves, Coat - Macys (similar), Tights - Spanx, Shoes - 6pm, Lip - RubyWoo, Gloss - Venetian, Belt - Eloquii 
Dress c/o Simplybe, Gloves c/o of LaCrasia Gloves
Our Christmas Card (for those who wanted to see it)

Christmas Card Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar