Sabtu, 14 Desember 2013

All Gray Errthang!

Plus size Maxi skirt, plus size clothing, monochromatic, gray
I'm actually here in Vegas to see Beyonce's boo, Jay Z, do this thing.  Today was casual and comfy for me with this monochromatic maxi skirt and top combo.  Last night's concert was totally awesome.  Being a JayZ fan since his Reasonable Doubt album, I was pumped that he did songs from that album.  My friend's brother actually asked me, "What album are these songs from?" I cranked my head around and almost thought he was kidding. I was like, "Only his first and best album ever! Ugh! I'm gonna need you to go get that." These young kids! LOL. Anyways, the concert was at the Mandalay Bay, which was cool because it's a smaller arena and more intimate.  If you were thinking about going, you definitely should.  

Style Note:  So I went back to link this skirt from eShakti and I couldn't find it.  I swear this happens every time.  The site is a little weird.  Items will come, go, and come back again.  So I would just check back.  Also, you can customize the length.  When ordering you enter in your height and they cut it accordingly.  As you can see they got it perfect for my height.  More posts on my trip to come.  Also, this top reminds me reminds me of Kathyrn's top in Cruel Intentions.  I'm kind of pumped about it.  

Plus size Maxi skirt, plus size clothing, kate spade, gray

Plus size Maxi skirt, plus size clothing, kate spade, gray
Skirt - eShakti, Top - Macys, Shoes - Michael Kors, Bag - Kate Spade, Belt - Ann Taylor (old), Necklace - Charming Charlie

All Gray Errthang! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar