Selasa, 15 Oktober 2013

To Live & Die in L.A.


I went to L.A. for the Haute Curves show This was my first time visiting.  I was kind of pumped and yall it was everything that I thought it would be.  It felt like I was riding through Tupac's song.  I actually passed by a swap meet.  I didn't get to stop, because I was rushing to a meeting but you know I wanted to.  It's on my list the next time I go.  I'm going to do a couple of posts on the my L.A. trip.    It is too much to fit into one.  There is so much to talk about, but I wanted to go ahead and get my outfit details to you guys.  This jacket right here (in Katt William's voice) is just sick!!! Some of you saw the pics on instagram, but "chilleee" when I got it in the mail my mouth literally got wet.  I am sorry to be so graphic, but this is one of those pieces that you never (AND I MEAN NEVER) let go.  It's apart of the Le Blog De Big Beauty for Jean Marc Philippe Collection.  I did a feature on the pieces a few months ago.  

Style Note: I bought a size 6 in this jacket, which is equal to a 22.  This jacket is meant to have an oversized but structured look, so keep that in mind when ordering.  It's important to note that this is white and long.  Don't be surprised if you have to have it dry cleaned after the first wear.  I've already taken mine.  Next, I picked up this necklace from Nordstrom.  It's insanely beautiful.  Some random rocker dude who was exiting a Pink concert and violated all of my personal space while he proceeded to stick his head to my chest, so he could get a good look at my necklace. LOL! (Yall Californians and yall personal space  issues).  Unfortunately, I will say that one of the jewels fell off.   I'm going to take mine back for an exchange.  It's too beautiful not to keep, but just be mindful of the jewels, so that in the case that one falls off you can find it and glue it back on.  Last but not least, my sister did an ammmmaaaazzzzinnng job on my make-up. I've never felt so glamourous.  Need something from MAC, she'll hook you up (shipping is free) and gives great advice and recommendations.  You can find her here on Instagram







Photo Credit - Jana'e at Naturally Kinky Curly



Outfit:  Jacket - Jean Marc Philippe, Skirt - JIBRI, Tank - Target, Flats - Michael Kors, Necklace - Nordstrom, Clutch - GlamourGirlCurves (similar)
Makeup Colors (Everything MAC):  Eyes - Shadowy Lady, Fig 1, Sushi Flower, Yogurt, Lips - Ready or Not, Feed the Senses

To Live & Die in L.A. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar