Minggu, 06 Oktober 2013

InVESTED



GwynnieBee Vest, MYNT 1792 Vest, Ashley Stewart Dress
Pushing right on through October, my husband and I celebrated his birthday yesterday.   For yesterday's outfit, GwynnieBee gave me the opportunity to try a brand that I've only heard about, but never had the chance to try or see.  My vest complete with leather trim is from MYNT1792.  They just did an amazing blogger/design collaboration with some of plus size's most awesome bloggers.  Just as I was doting on the campaign, this shows up at my doorstep.  That's one of the awesome perks of GwynnieBee.  Even I haven't tried everything that is out there, but this allows me a no risk solution to try the product, especially when that brand may carry a heavier price tag.  From what I've seen thus far, me likey!

Style Note:  I actually saw this dress pass through a facebook post from Plus Model Mag.    I am such a shopper.  I literally find a lot of the items I buy just from social media.  Thank God tight season is here.  This dress is shorter than I like to wear, but with a pair of opaque tights, it works.  FYI, I've had these tights 2 years now.  Now despite my appearance, I am not very dainty (more like a bull in a china shop) and I can tear up a pair of tights.  These are a bit more expensive, but they have lasted.  After two years, I am just about to replace them.  

GwynnieBee Vest, MYNT 1792 Vest, Ashley Stewart Dress

GwynnieBee Vest, MYNT 1792 Vest, Ashley Stewart Dress
Vest - GwynnieBee, Dress - Ashley Stewart (similar), Tights - Spanx, Shoes - 6pm, Belt - French Connection (sold-out)

InVESTED Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar