Kamis, 24 Oktober 2013

Fall Crops 3.0

Plus Size Crop Tops
I am actually pre-shooting these for my upcoming NYC trip. I plan on wearing these looks while I'm in the Big Apple. When you have a fancy camera it can be hard to find someone who can take a clear shot.  Anyways, wondering how to bring your crop tops into fall or how to just participate in the trend?  I got you.  Fall colored crop tops are a  sure fire way to make sure your vertically challenged shirt is season appropriate.  

Dinner Party: Sometimes crop tops get a bad name.  They are seen as anything, but elegant or lady like.  Pairing it with a high-waist flare skirt or pencil can keep it lady-like.  This is also the perfect high-low pair.  Low end top + plus high end skirt = expensive look.

Street Style:  These are actually harem pants from Forever21.  Inexpensive harem pants can give girls with the big booties enough room for that high-waisted look.  This look is ultra comfortable but put together.  Now, I am not just going to walk around NYC with my booty just out for the taking.  I don't have that kind of time nor do I want to be bothered by any of my male counterparts.  Those NYC dudes are kind of aggressive. LOL.  I added in this sweater around my waist to add a little bit of coverage or if I get cold.  

Playing it Safe:  I think this is perfect for those that like the cropped look, but just feel that they just can't let their mid-section out.  A crop can easily be added to a tank or body con dress.  It will give you full coverage on the tummy area, but will allow you to get in on the crop action.  

Style Note:  This crop is from the reg. sizes of ASOS.  The top is described as having a wide sleeve which make is perfect for plus size arms.  Also fyi, Milani lipsticks are really beautifully pigmented.  I was telling my sister if times ever got hard remember that their colors are great.  They usually run $4 - $5.  


Crop Top:  ASOS, Pants - Kohls (similar), Dress - ASOS Curve, Skirt - JIBRI (soldout), Leopard Loafers - Dillards, Heels - Macys (similar), Nude Flats - 6pm (similar), Horse Necklace - Nordstrom (soldout), Charm Necklace - Chloe + Isabel, Lip - Milani Black Cherry, Shapewear - HookedupShapewear


Shapewear courtesy of HookedUp Shapewear

Fall Crops 3.0 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar