Senin, 06 Agustus 2012

Best Jeans Ever

I always get the question, "Where can I buy a fabulous pair of jeans?"  I always think, if you find out let me know.  It's not secret, I hate jeans.  I can never find a pair that fit in a "non sloppy" sort of way...until now.  I have to hand it to Torrid, these jeans are fabulous.  It's a perfect combination of the right cut, stretch, and denim.    A few posts back, I had a chance to try them on, but I had on my girdle and I couldn't really get the full on experience.  I was just not about to take off my girdle that would have been too much work.  They fit like a glove and are actually comfortable.  I spent practically all day in mine and didn't feel like my circulation was at risk...LOL.  These even have a cute little zipper on the side.  Oh and I ordered a size 26.  I wish I would have ordered a 24 for the smaller waist and because of the stretch these will get a tad bit looser by the end of the day.  I will get the waist taken in to get that extra perfect fit.  

In case you were wondering, yes there is a "bump it" in my hair.  Don't judge me. Anyways, this snazzy little jacket came from Torrid as well. I thought it would be kind of fun to do a Blogger Stole My Look/Who wore it best poll.  Jessica of Life & Style of Jessica Kane has on the same pieces, but with her own twist.  She looks tre' chic.  It's a friendly competition where the winner gets bragging rights.  





Outfit Logistics:  Jeans - Torrid $48, Jacket - Torrid $48, Top - Dorothy Perkins $20, Shoes - ShoeDazzle $40


<a href="http://www.sodahead.com/living/who-wore-it-best/question-2858859/" title="Who wore it best?">Who wore it best?</a>

Best Jeans Ever Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar