Senin, 16 April 2012

Cool Mint

I am loving the mint color trend right now.  Mint is one of those trends that I'm not sure if I will like in a year or so.  With that being said, I am very cheap when it comes to spending money on trends.  I like all trendy items to be $50 & below.  Both items skirt ($53) & Clutch ($7) were right in my price range for the trend.  
Plus Size Blog, Asos Curve, Shop Ruche, Mint
Some of you may notice I wear a lot of Michael Kors belts.  I get questions on plus size belt finding all the time, so I decided to clarify the sizing.  I buy an XL in his belts.  My waist is 39 inches, but his belts  should accommodate up to a 45 inch waist.  You don't necessarily have to buy a "plus size" belt.  Try the XL & XXL (when you can find them) - you will be surprised.  Also, the addition of a good quality belt can turn up the "luxe" knob on your entire outfit just by adding this little bit of structure.  To get the best deal on these kind of belts I shop at Off Fifth, Nordstrom Rack, and TJMaxx.  
Plus Size Blog, Asos Curve, Shop Ruche, MInt
Outfit Logistics:  Skirt - Asos $54, Belt - Michael Kors (similar) $48, Top - Ruche (similar) $66, Flats - Nordstrom Rack (similar) $90, Clutch - Eentrok via Etsy $7
Vintage Clutch
Mint, Plus Size Clothing, Asos Curve


Cool Mint Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar