Minggu, 22 April 2012

Clements Ribeiro Plus Size Collection for Evans

I can't believe Dallas has had some day where I can logically wear my new spring coat.   I thought I was going to have to wait until next year to whip out this Clements Ribeiro for Evans piece.  This coat gave me the perfect opportunity to switch things up with this skirt, a  previously worn piece.  I love the combination of these three prints.  It's so fun!  

Clements Riberio Collection for Evans
Some of you may be wondering about the Clements Ribeiro Plus Size Collection for Evans.  I have to be honest, I had never heard of this designer before Evans put out the line.  I must say I could see myself buying almost every piece.   I actually bought two items, this coat and this dress.  I decided to keep the coat.  It is so hard to find a fabulous plus size spring coat. The definitely coat gave me a Carrie Bradshaw feel.  Her coats so effortlessly stepped up her outfits.  Anyways, the fabric was lovely and the weight of the coat was just perfect for those chillier spring days.  I will say the dress I bought and returned was cut extremely straight.  It was a beautiful dress and I would have loved to try a different size, but Evans doesn't have free shipping or free returns.  That was a turn off for me.  I suggest if you order, order one size up and be prepared to get it tailored if you have a curvier body type.  For you straighter gals this may be the perfect fit for you.  I didn't hear a lot of hype around this collection, I am thinking it was because of the price points.  This line was a bit more expensive than the regular Evans clothing.  I thought the clothes were well worth the price though.  From what I saw, the clothing matches the pricing.  
Clements Riberio Collection for Evans

Clements Riberio Collection for Evans
Outfit Logistics:  Top - Old Navy $25, Skirt - Asos $44 (sold out), Spring Coat - Evans Clements Ribeiro Collection $165, Necklace - Liz Claiborne $15  (super old), Belt - Michael Kors $42, Shoes - Nordstrom Rack $35
Your question are coming left and right and I love it! To help with your shapewear questions I will start to post the under garment I am wearing with the current outfit.     What am I wearing underneath this ensemble?  See this Spanx High Waisted Shaper in Plus Sizes.

Have any of you picked up a piece from the Clements Ribeiro Collection for Evans?

Clements Ribeiro Plus Size Collection for Evans Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar