Jumat, 17 Juni 2011

Outfit of the Day: Swimsuits & Handbags

So this is the last post I will do on Vegas, but I left out a couple of things.  This is the swimsuit that I bought from Norma Kamali for Walmart for a mere $26!  I love it, it fits great! I added a little hot pink belt to give it some color. I have been wanting to try the belted swimsuit look.  The belt is actually Forever 21 and I paid less than $3 for it, which is really good because you definitely don't want to submerge a leather belt into water.  This belt had a patent leather look and was pretty much plastic, which made it perfect for the water.  


Oh and I can't believe I forgot to mention the freaking shopping in Vegas!  OMG!  The Las Vegas Premium Outlet is magical.  They have every major designer's outlet there with fabulous merchandise and even more fabulous prices.  If you are a girl who love high end fashion and snazzy things then (take my word for it) the next time you are visting Vegas make time to visit the outlet.  I only had an hour to shop, but I definitely took advantage.  I came out with two Kate Spade bags.  Both totally $231.  I also picked up a top from Banana Republic for $30.  As a long time BR shopper, I was so amazed at the outlet prices.  Everything was so cheap!!!

Anywho,  I usually buy two swimsuits every year and I did this year, but one was an EPIC fail.  With us well into the summer, where did you ladies get your swimsuits this year?

Outfit of the Day: Swimsuits & Handbags Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar