Senin, 06 Juni 2011

OOTD: The Hangover, Part I

I am fresh from Vegas and really feeling the pain of recovering from an crazy weekend.  So while everything that goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas...the outfits do get to leave.  With a 4 day, 3 night trip, I carefully planned out each day and it's outfits.  If you have never been to Vegas before there is a A LOT of walking, cocktailing, partying, and not to mention the fashion & shopping!!!!  I am going to break the the post into two parts, Friday & Saturday.  

My wonderful sister, Angel Garner, did my make-up.  She is a make-up artist at MAC in San Diego.  She will be doing my bridal make up as well...lucky me:)!  Check her out here. 
  Day Time Outfit Logistics

Leggings - Old Navy $10
Sandals - Ann Taylor (Sold Out)
Bag -  Ann Taylor (Sold Out)



Night Outfit Logistics

Dress - JIBRI $250
Facinator - Gifted by my sister
Shoes - Gifted by my sister (super old!)
Belt - Michael Kors

Me & My Sister!

Ladies if you do nothing else....please pack a pair of flat shoes in your clutch that you can slip on after your night of dancing.  Your feet will thank you!  We partied at Marquee, a club located in the Cosmopolitan Hotel.  We had a great time.  And here is a tidbit...we went on Friday night.  The main room was techno (I personally can only take about 2 techno songs in a row), but if you venture down a few flights of stairs they do have a hip hop room.  Check it out!  We had a blast.  Oh and that is a garter around my ankle...LOL.

OOTD: The Hangover, Part I Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar