Kamis, 02 Juni 2011

Attn: Lingerie for the International Curvy Girl

One of my most popular posts was on shape wear & foundations.  Since I get so many questions on fashion & shape wear from my International (especially the U.K.), I decided to a couple of posts just for you guys. Magic Knickers  has some of the prettiest shape wear and lingerie that I have ever seen.  I always say what you wear under your clothes is just as important as what you wear on the outside.  For my bustier ladies Magic Knickers bras go up to a size 58 or a cup size L.    They also carry all the foundations I spoke about in my post on foundations, including slips, tanks, high waist panty (my personal favorite), and waist cinchers.





The swimwear is super cute and they also carries the much coveted curvy girl bikini.  Oh how I wish they shipped to the U.S.  

Attn: Lingerie for the International Curvy Girl Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar