Jumat, 21 Mei 2010

Outfit of the Day: Jibri Floral one shoulder

I am determined to not let my blogging suffer as I am on book tour.  I have just finished my first The Curvy Girl's Guide to Style book tour location at Plush Boutique.  It went great!!!  Plush definitely give you the boutique shopping experience and atmosphere that I personally love so much.  The owner, Wendy, is super nice and the customer service at Plush is 5 star.  If you are in Atlanta you should definitely run by Plush, it is well worth the trip.  FYI, she just got a shipment in with the MonifC swimsuit...there will be a review coming shortly on the swimsuit. 

Now on to the outfit.  I wore the Jibri Azalea dress, with my signature belted look, and Beverly Feldman shoes.  I accessorized with jewelry from Plush, both the large bracelet and earrings came from Plush.  Another FYI, Plush does carry clip-ons...I dont have my ears pierced and I know I am not the only one...LOL



Jibri Azalea Dress - Sorry ladies it was a limited edition dress and is sold out!



Beverly Feldman shoes from Neiman Last Call






Owner of Plush Boutique - Wendy

Photos courtesy of Hudgons Photography

I want to send out a special thanks to Brown Girl Next Door and Gemini Magazine for coming out to support.

Outfit of the Day: Jibri Floral one shoulder Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar