Rabu, 12 Mei 2010

OOTD: Asos Trench Oooo La La

With the crazy weather lately I decided to bring out one of my favorite essentials which is the trench/spring coat.  A spring coat is great for those unpredictable spring days when it is just a tad to cold outside.  Find one fab enough and you can build an super chic outfit aroun it.  This trench was actually sent to me by the lovely people at Asos Curve.  The details, structure, and style of this coat is fabulous.  Underneath I had on a black camisole tucked into my fav leopard pencil skirt from Jibri, cream shoes from Macys, my new favorite pair of Ted Lapidus vintage glasses (I can tell you right now yall are going to get tired of these glasses), and my Louis V. scarf that I got ages ago from my sister (as you guys can tell my sister is the best). 









The red lipstick is called Red Tomato from the Revlon Ultimate Colorstay Collection.  As stated before it is super drying so pack the chapstick.


The nail color is Perfect Pink from OPI.  Love it!

OOTD: Asos Trench Oooo La La Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar