Sabtu, 01 Mei 2010

OOTD: Target JPG Skirt

I bought the tulle skirt from the JPG line at Target and kept thinking to myself what am I going to do with it.  Worn the right way the skirt was extremely jacked up in the back (butt issues of course).  I decided to flip it inside out.  Sometimes you can figure out a way around an issue.  I paired this skirt with a Pink top from Dorothy Perkins, my favorite blazer from LB, a brooch from LB also, necklace from H&M, and pair of open toe heels. 









My sister found these shoes for me literally 5 years ago at Belks.  They were $11 and can I say even after all these years I still adore these shoes.  I have had them re-heeled so many times that I have probably paid the shoe repair guy $100 total.  But I know that I won't ever be able to find these again, so I plan on fixing them for as long as I live.


Wondering about my lipcolor.  It's actually apart of the Revlon Ultimate Colorstay Collection.  The color is Premium Pink.  When they say colorsay they mean it.  It takes some hardcore scrubbing to get this lip color off.  Even with fierce scrubbing it may still remain somewhat the next day...LOL.   Also make sure you pack your fav. moisturing chapstick, b/c although I really like the colorstay lip colors they dry out your lips tremendously.  The lipcolors pretty much give a matte look which is super chic, but super drying too.  I have one in red too, that I often post in my OOTDs.

Oh and before I forget, the JPG for Target is already on the 30% clearance rack...just FYI. 

OOTD: Target JPG Skirt Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar