Minggu, 26 Oktober 2014

Stories

Stories by Kelly Osbourne Plus Sizes
I experienced my first Indian summer here in the Bay.  It was hot as Hades for almost the whole month of October.  I mean miserably, like 90 degrees hot.  Ugh! Temperatures are finally falling and I get to pull out jackets, sweaters, and faux leather.  It's finally starting to feel like fall and it's almost November.  I've been a little slow on the outfit posting, but I promise it's all for good things.  Some of you may be able to guess what's going on from my postings, but I hope to do an official announcement post later this week.  Anyways, thanks for hanging in there with me.  

Style Notes:  I know some of you were wondering about the Kelly Osbourne line from HSN.  I was fortunate enough to be sent a few pieces.  My favorite out of everything is this blouse. It's just super cute and lettering gives it a chic and polished feel.  I got the blouse in a 3X, I should have sized down to my normal 2X.  The line is pretty true to size.  The skirt I got from Eloquii is in a size 20.  I should have sized down to an 18 on that one as well.  It ran a little big,  but the lining ran narrow.  So keep that in mind when ordering.  My lining was tight and short.  It's a bit transparent, so I just my black long shorts shapewear underneath. 
Stories by Kelly Osbourne Plus Sizes

Stories by Kelly Osbourne Plus Sizes

Stories by Kelly Osbourne Plus Sizes
Skirt:  Eloquii, Top: HSN Stories by K.O., Shoes: Torrid, Bag:  c/o Torrid, Belt:  c/o Torrid, Lip:  


Stories Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar