Minggu, 19 Oktober 2014

Birthdays Was The Worst Days...


plus size patent leather skirt, Biggie T-shirt
...now we sip champagne when we thirst-ay. I just felt like a Biggie t-shirt was totally necessary for my birthday ensemble. I'm not much of a birthday person since I left the east coast.  The majority of my friends and family live there and unless I travel, things are pretty quiet.  Birthdays often just make me homesick for Georgia, so it was nice to have friend,  offer to take me to lunch.  We lunched, got manis, I went to the DryBar, found delicious cupcakes, and (of course) shopped. Later I came home to flowers from my blogger boo and dinner made by my hubby (at my request). I also had tons of texts, phone calls, and birthday wishes online.  Thank you to everyone for your birthday wishes.  I had a very nice birthday!!! 

Style Notes:  My tee is from Rebdolls.  I purchased it in a size 2x.  I love the quality of the tees there.  They fit great as well with no rolling from two much stretch and they keep their shape. If you are looking for a classic black blazer then you'll want to check this one out from ASOS.  To me, it provides a good cut, fabric, and fit.  It's not stretch.  I got a size 20 and it fit perfectly.  So I purchased one of the last skirts Ideel had.  It's has a patent leather look with stretch.  I got the 3X.  I purchased it, because it was different and interesting look. It kind of reminded me of Missy's plastic bag suit in "I can't stand the rain." I still love Missy's boldness in that video to this day.  This skirt was also something I had never seen in plus sizes before.  I actually had people say they liked the skirt and thought it looked really cool.  The only thing I didn't like about it is that it created a lot of static and it makes a lot of noise when you walk.
plus size patent leather skirt, Biggie T-shirt

plus size patent leather skirt, Biggie T-shirt
Tee:  c/o Rebdolls, Skirt: Ideel (sold out), Blazer:  ASOS, Shoes: Sole Society, Lip - LimeCrime Velvetine Red Velvet

Birthdays Was The Worst Days... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar