Minggu, 16 Februari 2014

I Believe in Pink

SheInside, Plus size pink crop top, pink cropped sweater
As a person who has sworn off of cold shoulder tops/dresses, I had to eat my words when I saw this sweater.  It was so adorable that I couldn't resist.  You may notice that the first look is named Valentine's.  I know the day has past, but this was what I wore on my date with my husband.  I'm kind of in love with this sweater.  


Style Note: You might ask why do I do the 3 looks in one.  So many times I see people not taking full advantage of the wardrobe that they already have.  This is a new top I bought, but I paired it with three things that I already have which reinvents the new top and old pieces.  I like touch on this subject from time to time.  Remember your a certain top is married to a certain pair of pants. Mix it up and enjoy reinventing old items.  Your wallet will thank you.  Also, if you are looking to purchase this sweater you may notice that the sizing is one size fits all.  Per my own experience, I think this sweater would fit up to a 20 maybe even a 22.  Me personally, I'm a 16/18 on top.  
SheInside, Plus size pink crop top, pink cropped sweater

SheInside, Plus size pink crop top, pink cropped sweater

SheInside, Plus size pink crop top, pink cropped sweater
Top:  She Inside, Pants - Ralph Lauren (Use code: PRES for 20% off), Leopard Skirt - JIBRI soldout (similar), Gray Skirt - eShakti, Nude Flat - DSW, Metallic Flat - Kate Spade, Scarf - H&M

I Believe in Pink Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar