Selasa, 02 Juli 2013

Shopping Straight Size

Plus Size Shopping


Ever wonder how some of plus size girls still shop the straight size section?  I promise that I don't have some magical measurements. I do, however, have an unwillingness to let an opportunity to find something fabulous pass me by, no matter what department it's in.  These rules, by no means, are guaranteed, but more of just guidelines.  By know means do I mean buy all your clothes in the straight size section, but you can find some things that will work that you can sprinkle across your wardrobe.  When shopping, I like to scan all sections, just to make sure I didn't miss anything.   I hope this takes a little of the mystery straight size shopping while plus size.  

Shopping Straight Size Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar