Senin, 01 April 2013

Club Tropicana

plus size bikini, plus size swimwear, fatkini

Alright y'all, please bear with me.  I plan to post outfits and the details everyday from my Miami trip.  I did and wore so much it's kind of a whirlwind.  Let me just say how much I like visiting Miami, the water, people, and weather was beautiful.  Even though there was a cool wind I still was able to get much needed beach time.  The funny thing is every time I've been to Miami, I never seen downtown.  So night 1, we stayed at the lovely Hyatt Regency downtown and did much shopping and then switched over to the Beacon on Ocean Dr.  In tomorrow's post, I'll get more into the details of the hotels. 

Every year, I buy three swimsuits.  These year's will include two fatkinis and 1 full piece. I love vacationing during the summer and I like to have choices when I'm out.  My new swimsuits that I bought hadn't came in yet, so I actually shopped my own closet and created a new look.  I've had this top since 2011.  I bought it from an etsy seller (who doesn't exist anymore, but I found one with that you can order a similar top from).  I didn't wear it back then because, I ordered some bottoms with the suit and sewing work on the bottom portion of the suit was terrible, so I never wore it.  The top was just fine though, as you can see.  

Note:  A top like this has no support.  Even me, I still want some lift and roundness in my bust.  Fortunately, they sell strapless bras just for your swimsuit.  You can find those bras at OneStopPlus.  I do have a strapless bra with my suit.  The cups even dry fast right along with your swimsuit.  

Miami Beach, South Beach

plus size bikini, plus size swimwear, fatkini

Outfit:  Top - Etsy (similar and you can choose your own print), Bottom - Land's End (similar), Skirt - Curvy Valentine

plus size bikini, plus size swimwear, fatkini
A lot of the outfits I wore, were already posted on Instagram.  Check them out there, but I definitely will be posting on each look everyday this week.

My favorite vacation song. :)

Club Tropicana Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar