Kamis, 21 Maret 2013

PennyChic for Plus Sizes

PennyChic for Walmart
I love blogger/brand collaborations and supporting them, especially when they are fabulous like this one.  Penny Chic, whom I recently discovered, partnered with Wal-Mart to bring you fashion on a dime.   What a more fabulous choice to recreate the Little Black Dress, a staple that should be in everyone's closet.  At only $20 per dress, this is both chic and affordable.  This is Penny Chic's whole mantra, stylish and affordable.  I love it!  She knows her stuff too, her videos on her under $10 finds are insane! (That's Penny below - how cute is she?!).

On with the challenge.  I splurged and bought all 5.  I wanted to see how wearable each one of these dresses were for plus sizes.   I love the fact that Penny didn't forget about us.  She totally offers these dresses up to a 4X. For me, the dress that I would definitely wear is "the curvy."  It's flattering and the dress is long enough.  Yall know I love a long (below the knee) hemline.  "The Curvy" was the only one that provided that.  These dresses are definitely for the girls that don't mind showing a little leg.  My suggestion is that if you want a little more length go up a size.  

Note:  I bought all the dress in a 3X.  "The Utility" fabric was a little different and I felt ran small.  Size up on this one.  For those wondering my height, I'm 5'9.   All are fab, but my top two in design are the skater and the peplum.   My one critique is that I wish they had been longer.  

PennyChic for Walmart
PennyChic for Walmart
PennyChic for Walmart

PennyChic for Walmart

PennyChic for Walmart

PennyChic for Walmart
You can find the whole collection here.   I'm not sure if it's available in store, I bought the whole thing online (Wal-Mart has 97 cent shipping).  PS. Nobody better not make fun of my photoshopping! LOL!  Which is your favorite?  Find my bun here, my fishnets here.  and fun and colorful skinny belts here

PennyChic for Plus Sizes Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar