Minggu, 17 Maret 2013

Easy Breezy Beautiful Bad...

Kid Fury Tee, JIBRI High Waist Skirt, Plus Size clothing
So I guess you would call me a reformed internet lurker.  I'm usually a person who looks at all kind of blogs & vlogs and rarely comments.  I enjoy what others do, but was terrible at subscribing and commenting.  Which is weird because I'm a blogger and I know for those of us who "work" online, interaction means growth for our blogs.  (Shame on me!)  Every so often I get mail from a "lurker" usually entailing a question and an apology for being a lurker.  What they don't know is that I totally understand! I'm doing better though, I'm subscribing and commenting.  I would probably have to thank one of my favorite people to watch on youtube, Kid Fury.  OMG! He's got so much inappropriate hilariousness running rampant on his channel.  I love it.  I even got my husband watching.  He was trying to act like he wasn't funny.  He eventually fell in line though now he does the computer hover over my shoulder (I hate that! LOL).  Anyways, one of my favorite sayings of his is, "Easy Breezy Beautiful Bad Bitch."  So much that I had to get the t-shirt.   The funny thing about this t-shirt is that the "grand people" (my nephew's cute name for old people & my parents) love it.  I mean like 70/80 year old men come up to me and say, I love your t-shirt.  How cool is that?!?


Note:  I ordered my t-shirt in a large.  You can purchase on the Kid Fury Website.  Unfortunately, the shop is under construction.  Hopefully it will be back soon.  
Kid Fury Tee, JIBRI High Waist Skirt, Plus Size clothing

Kid Fury Tee, JIBRI High Waist Skirt, Plus Size clothing
Tee - KidFury $20, Skirt - JIBRI $150, Sandals - Jeffery Cambell $138 (similar) or (I do have a couple pair left on my shop here), Ring - Nordstrom Rack, Clutch - I found in a boutique in Austin (super old), Earrings - Gifted from Twelve 2 Boutique (I couldn't find the links to your boutique, please send them to me, so I can link them)



Marvin's Closet! One of favorite videos -- Like why!!!??? LOL!

Easy Breezy Beautiful Bad... Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar