Senin, 02 Mei 2011

Could We Get Chic Designer Collections at Target?

Did Target hear our curvy girl cries for chic designer fashions?  I was cruising the Target website and saw the Calypso Collection.  This collection is offered online only to all sizes, including plus size and petites.  The collection is centered around resort wear. Now, I am not overwhelmed with the colletion, but I will say this --- could this be a clue that Target may start to extend their swanky Designer Collections? Maybe even offer Target coupons for them, too? Maybe....just maybe, they will start to offer the cute pieces that are in the misses department in the women's department as well. 

I have heard a little chitter chatter about such a thing.  I try not to get too excited because there is no telling how long such a thing will take to get on the racks of Target, but it may be closer than we think.  Remember the letter that bloggers had going around on their blogs urging Target to extend their  GO! International Designers Collections to plus sizes.  I thought I would share some of my deductive reasoning with you guys.  Could this be a test run?  The questions have been swirling in my head.  

Here are some of the pieces that I liked from the collection.  Again, it is a resort collection.  I think I may pick up a a couple of pieces.  I could definitely see myself wearing some of these pieces on my honeymoon.

Target, Calypso St. Barth Colleciton, Plus size blog


                     


                    Navy Blue Knit Dress $44                                     Blue Tiered Maxi Skirt $37

 Target, Calypso St. Barth Colleciton, Plus size blog




           Chelsea Gray Sleeveless Romper $30               Red Sleeveless Maxi Dress $45


Target, Calypso St. Barth Colleciton, Plus size blog


          Pink Sleeveless Sheath Dress $45                            White Crochet Dress $80


Target, Calypso St. Barth Colleciton, Plus size blog
What do you think about this line?  What would you like to see at Target?




Could We Get Chic Designer Collections at Target? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar