Minggu, 17 Oktober 2010

Birthdays and Buttons


Well today I turn 30 years old.  I didn't ask to be a member of the 30 club, but now that I am in it is not that bad.   I had a very nice weekend complete with the Texas State Fair and my favorite cafeteria Lubys.  I love old people cafeterias, just the neatly laid out portions makes me feel like everything right with the world.  


I decided to wear one my favorite dresses from Isaac Mizrahi for Target to church.  I paired with a pair patent leather flats that I got from the Avenue for $5.  It has been missing the buttons in what seems like forever, so I scouted out some fabric buttons from a Etsy seller EclectiCollection.  I just sent over the information to the seller (the button width and color).    The buttons were just around $2, so it was a quick and cheap fix.   


The seller did a great job with the match.  On the right is the original button and the left is the new one. 

Last, but not least, I wanted to thank everyone for the birthday wishes.  I have gotten so many facebook, calls, and text messages I might feel just a little bit special:)   Someone even left a birthday rap for me on my voicemail.  I will let the party remain nameless...LOL.  



Birthdays and Buttons Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar