Kamis, 16 September 2010

Outfit of the Day: Michael Kors Frugalista Find








A few weeks ago I tweeted on Bloomingdales' clearance sale.   Everything was an additional 20% off.  I picked up this jersey knit dress from Michael Kors for $27, original price $100.  I am starting to get more into the draping look.  This is really just a simple black dress, but I kept getting asked where I got this dress from all day.  Proving that simplicity can be a hit too.  



I paired with a black belt and my favorite leopard kitten heels (kitten heels for those of us who have knee challenges).




I actually bought this dress in a 3X. The "extra" dress allowed the appearance of draping to be seen below my waist.  This also proves flattering for the tummy area.  You really can't see it here, but it was a really nice unintentional effect.  



Booty shot...LOL

I added just a couple of accessories.  I added my Banana Republic (one of my favorite place to shop) statement bracelet that I bought last year. 


Do you like my rosy cheeks?  I picked up some new blush from Chanel.  The color is 64 Pink Explosion.  My lip color is Revlon ColorStay is Premium Pink.  


Overall, even thought this is not one of my fabulous and ornate dresses....I think its one of my new favorites.  It is extremely versatile. You can  crank it up a few notches with some funky heels, a bunch of chunky bracelets, and inch it up for a shorter hem. You can also wear it to the office (which is what I did) and keep it simple but classic.  This dress is almost like a pair of black slacks.  I can just see myself incorporating in my weekly or bi-weekly rotation.  

Outfit of the Day: Michael Kors Frugalista Find Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar