Minggu, 19 September 2010

Leave to Beaver, I mean Isaac

I don't know why I haven't ever blogged on Isaac Mizrahi.  He is one of my favorite designers and I actually have quite a few pieces from him.  I guess I really started buying when he was in Target.  I followed him to  Liz Claiborne (which is where the dress is from that I am wearing).  He is now at QVC with designing for his own line, but I have yet to pick up something.  I bought this dress a couple of years ago for Easter (yes I still buy Easter dresses).  It priced at $189, I think.   I decided to bring this one out for Sunday morning Mass.   This dress is actually one of my top 5 favorite dresses that I have ever purchased.   Oh and please bear with my fuzzy photos and red eye, I have yet to pick up my new camera.  


Underneath the dress you can find a little tulle!  How fun!


I just love the back of the dress. 


I threw on my Christian Siriano flats.  I am really getting a lot of wear out of these.  They do run narrow though, so they can be a little painful after a while.  


I added my little firefly pin that I got from Lane Bryant ages ago. 

Does anyone but me still buy Easter dresses?  Anywho,  I am almost done with the Jibri dress giveaway entries.   The winner will be announced very soon, my dears.  


Leave to Beaver, I mean Isaac Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar