Rabu, 17 September 2014

My Wide Calf Boot Picks


I waited a little bit to make my wide calf boot selections.  I wanted to give the brands a chance to populate their stock before I made my selections.  You'll want to note that the Duo Boots, although the priciest of the bunch will allow you to pick the width of your boots.  I was personally impressed with their selection and I may just go ahead and splurge on a pair.  Some of you have asked about thigh high boots.  Per my knowledge, I haven't seen any offered in plus.  Years ago, Torrid had a pair.  Maybe they will offer them again.  

I did a video below that shows you how to measure your calves a couple little tidbits on finding a great fitting boot.  I also wanted to shout out Boot Bands. They allow you to turn regular boots into wide calf boots or make your wide calf boots wider.  Find them here

My Wide Calf Boot Picks Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar