Kamis, 07 November 2013

Camouflage


ASOS, Landsend, Holidays 2013, Milani Black Cherry
What? Camouflage that is feminine, surely you jest.  I couldn't believe my eyes when I came across this skirt.  I've been wanting to wear camo for some time, but it's such a distinctive print that usually can only be worn one way.  This skirt is feminine and rich, but yet lets you rock this hard trend.  I think it's a perfect skirt for a holiday party, as well.  It has that deep red/oxblood feel with gold undertones.  You could easily add in different top options and be Christmas party perfect.  

Style Note:  This skirt is from the ASOS' regular sizes.  There is no stretch, but as you can see it has a good flare on it.  Also, I know I'm killing this Black Cherry, but it's my new favorite fall lipstick. I can't get enough of it.  Yesterday I also did another turban tying video, you can check it here

ASOS, Landsend, Holidays 2013, Milani Black Cherry

ASOS, Landsend, Holidays 2013, Milani Black Cherry
Top:  LandsEnd, Skirt - ASOS, Shoes - 6pm, Bag - Galian, Lip - Milani Black Cherry, Belt - Ann Taylor (super old) 
Bag is courtesy of Galian via Luckyfabb.


Camouflage Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar