Kamis, 08 Agustus 2013

Military Inspiration

Military Trend, Plus Size Clothing

In my head and on my nails, Fall has already begun.  It's super windy with a chill in the air. My hair is blowing all over the place, but I'm rolling with it.  I'm hoping to add some military inspiration to my Fall wardrobe this season.  I love the whole military look, but it's hard to find pieces that I am in love with.  I'm totally digging this jacket though.  I feel so official.  All I need is some combat boots.  

Style Notes:  This jacket ran big.  I got a size 16.  I originally picked up a 20 and it just looked shapeless.  I totally love the shoes.  I have wide feet, these were okay in the width area. There are not the widest, but the the heel height was worth the lack of width.  Sometimes you can't have everything.  
Military Trend, Plus Size Clothing


Military Trend, Plus Size Clothing

Military Trend, Plus Size Clothing
Outfit:  Jacket - Macys, Top - Macys, Jeans - Torrid, Gold Bracelet - H&M, Shoes - Sole Society, Lip Color - MAC Ruby Woo

Military Inspiration Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar