Senin, 12 Desember 2011

Come into my Bedroom

Alright get your mind out the gutter nasties...LOL.  I did a little redecorating in my room this past week, all by myself.  On Black Friday, my hunni & I bought a new mattress from Macy's.  It's a Tempur Pedic memory foam mattress and I must say it is wonderful.  Please note that it has to be broken in.   It was very stiff when it was delivered.  I have literally spent the whole weekend in bed luxuriating.  Now my spot, at least, is nice and cushy.  Anyways, I figured I'd share my handy work.  The decor included a new headboard, lamps, an accent color, & bedding.  

Plus size blog, bedroom decor, Target, TJMaxx

Plus size blog, bedroom decor, Target, TJMaxx

Room Decor Logistics
Accent Wall Paint - Vintage Gray
Wall Decal "Always Kiss Me Goodnight" - Etsy Seller EpicsDesignsDecor $9 
Decorative Pillows - In Store at Ross at $6/each
Lamps - In Store at Home Goods $40/each
Covered Headboard - Thomas Paul Furniture Sample Sale on Hautelook $350

Plus size blog, bedroom decor, Target, TJMaxx
The decal is there just in case Brian needs a reminder...LOL.

Plus size blog, bedroom decor, Target, TJMaxx

I am not claiming to be any HGTV decorator, but I did take a couple of ideas from their website.  I personally like giving myself little projects so I can see the end result.  And I would like to point out that I did the painting & the decal adhesion myself. :))  


Come into my Bedroom Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar