Kamis, 12 Agustus 2010

Fall with eShakti

I am loving the new dresses for Fall put out by eShakti all of which are under $100.  I love the jewel tones they picked up for Fall.  Simply Fabulous!!!  eShakti carries sizes 0 -26 and does custom sizing for only $7.50.   I have about 7 or 8 pieces from eShakti and they never disappoint.  To get a 10% discount on your purchase use code garnerstyle123.

Plus size dresses, plus size blog, eShakti



Before I go I have a couple of things.  Please vote for me for the Neiman Marcus for the Passion for Fashion Challenge...I would love to attend the Fashion Night Out at Neiman Marcus here in Dallas. Click here to vote.   Also, entries for the Jibri Dress Giveaway from Fall is going on til 9/15.  I have seen previews from the collection and  you definitely want to get your hands on at least one piece from the collection.  Click here for rules and how to enter.

Fall with eShakti Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar